Friday 5 February 2010

Technology... just for fun

I found a really interesting (and probably more fun than helpful) application on my iPod Touch the other day.

I'm not sure where I got the idea to search for it from, but when I typed 'menstrual calendar' into the Touch, up popped a strange and fun little application:



It's great! It asks you your cycle length, the date of the first day of your period and then predicts your ovulation date and tells you when you'll be most fertile! The dates when you're at your most fertile and the day your egg pops is even highlighted in pink - you can't miss it!!

It also lets you enter data about when you have sex and how long your period lasts! Like I say, I'm not sure how accurate it can possibly be when it only goes on the data you input. But what they hey!? It's fun and it provides a bit of a distraction while I'm waiting for that special pink day to come along!

Potential Mummy B